SmartFTP - This FTP client utility lets you share files in local area networks and between servers on the Internet. The program delivers secure, reliable and efficient file transfer. This program can be used to publish and maintain web sites, uploading and downloading images, documents, movies and music, sharing files among friends and colleagues, creating backups of local or remote files. There is a built-in quick access to specialized services, FTP-search.
SmartFTP Client allows you to transfer files across the Internet. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. With a Windows XP look and feel and features including SSL (Implicit / Explicit), FXP Support, Multiple connections, Proxy Firewall support, Drag and Drop from Explorer, Remote Directory caching, the ability to resume broken downloads, Background transfers, Passive transfer mode and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.
SmartFTP can be used for:
- Publications and Support Website
- Downloads and sending images, documents, videos and music files
- Exchange files with your friends and colleagues
- Backups of deleted files
- Secure connection (TLS / SSL).
- File / cataloqgue synchronization.
- Support for IPv6.
- Compression "on the fly" (MODE Z).
- Support for UTF-8.
- Supports "grab and drag" (Drag'n'Drop).
- Multiple connections.
- Automatically reconnect and Resume files.
- Check the integrity of the transmission, verification programs (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA).
- Supports FXP (server transfer - Server).
- Remote file editing.
- Supports Enhanced NAT / UPnP
- The transmission queue
- Support for Proxy / Firewall
- Backup tool.
- Monitoring the Clipboard.
- Caching remote directory.
- Command line FTP.
- Special teams.
- CHMOD (Properties).
Operating system: Windows ® 2000/XP/Vista/7
Version: 4.0 Build 1122
Size: 29 MB
By zobaczyć linki do pobrania musisz się zarejestrować w portalu.