Year: 2011 | Developer: Day 1 Studios | Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive | English | PS3 | 12.56 GB
Genre: First-Person Shooter (FPS)
F.E.A.R. 3 is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that blends classic single and multiplayer combat with the unforgettable Horror/Survival gameplay that the F.E.A.R. franchise is known for. The third game in the F.E.A.R. series, F.E.A.R. 3 continues the intricate storyline tying together the psychically dangerous mother Alma Wade with her two sons “Point Man” and Paxton Fettel, as well as the F.E.A.R. operations team. Players take control of both “Point Man” and Paxton Fettel at different times in the game, utilizing each’s unique abilities and powers in a dark adventure that will test the player’s loyalties, combat skills and sense of duty. Additional features include: co-op and multiplayer modes, cinematics and story input by John Carpenter and Steve Niles, and additional downloadable content (DLC) available online.
- Divergent Co-op – Deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities
- Experience the Almaverse – New sinister enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality
- Generative Scare – Increases the feeling of isolation and unpredictability by offering new experiences each time
- Masters of Horror – Legendary director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise on cinematics and story
- Multiplayer – A twist on classic multiplayer modes set inside the Almaverse provide an experience unique to F.E.A.R. 3.
By zobaczyć linki do pobrania musisz się zarejestrować w portalu.